Another Transfer in the books

 Sad to say Elder Andersen has been transferred:( It was a good one-and-done with him! I Will miss our adventures and the good times we had but he is going to kill it down there in Raymond!


This week was really good! We put Logan on a date for Jan 16th. He is going to be ready on Dec 19th, we just have to help him understand that and get it done!

Been sharing around our www.findingfaithinchrist.org website like crazy! Getting tons of traffic there which is good. Helping ALL have a Christ-centered Christmas. 
Also sharing a new website from the church called www.share.churchofjesuschrist.org basically just a website that helps members understand the three principles of sharing the Gospel. LOVE, SHARE, INVITE.

A lady in our area requested a bible from another missionary Facebook ad, so we delivered that yesterday. Her name was Mona, we set up a bible study for this Friday! 

Since a picture tells a thousand words here are a few from this week:)

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. 

Why does Jesus Christ ask Peter if he loves Him before He says feed my sheep?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the light. He loves you!

Elder Giles











Comments