Weekly

 HEY!

Not a super ton of time, nor mental power, today but I'm happy to write y'all a quick update!:)

Snow is on-date for the 24th of this month! Thank you all for praying for her:) We will continue to introduce her to branch members and prepare her for her baptism. I know she is going to fit in so well in the branch!

Transfer Notice: Elder Choi and I will be staying together here in the North! 6 transfers later we are still doing amazing. This Elder is like a brother to me now that we have been together for so long!

ESL- lots to say about ESL. Our marketing sister finished the first draft of our new "landing page" to help with student flow and management into our CRM (ESL database), looks beautiful!


I want to say a few things about Unity:)

I have seen blessings as WE work in unity. As a companionship, as a district, and as a zone. When we work together we see many more miracles, big and small, in everything we do! Heavenly Father gave us our families and friends to support and lift us. Remember the Lord said "Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine" (D&C 38:27)

Look around you! The Lord has given us all so many great people to rely on and learn from. Living with a companion for so long has really taught me to accept differences in Culture and way of doing things. All it takes is a bit of Humility and Charity.

Go do something nice for someone you love today! BE ONE

Love ya!

Elder Giles






Comments