脸书工作

Hello my loves! I don't have a WHOLE lot of mind power today but i'm still super glad I can write this email! This week was crazy good. We had interviews with President Keung on Thursday, we were going to have individual interviews but we got talking about the ESL Facebook page. An hour and a half later the President decided that we were going to be all hands on deck, full throttle pushing this page to make it the most successful Language Learning page in Calgary! So yea, spent a couple days getting some missionaries to make a team. Called all the Zone Leaders in Calgary to make sure things get done! This is going to be suuuper fun!

Sister Li helped teach
We had a lesson with our best progressing friends on Sunday, and one of our sweet members made a powerpoint to help them understand the bible, book of mormon, and basically the whole plan of salvation in 1 lesson. We started the call, asked them how they were doing, got talking, told them Sister Li had a sweet powerpoint. Flash forward an hour and fifteen minutes and Elder Zhong and I have no idea what's going on... But, our friends said something like, Ohhh I see now.. It was like I had a bunch of puzzle pieces and you helped me put them together! So yea, great lesson! hahaha

Another person on the baptism date!
The South Elders have been working closely with another friend of ours that has been doing pretty well reading her scriptures, praying, and coming to our come follow me lessons. They extended a nice spirit-led baptisimal invitation and she said yes! July 1st :)))

Mission direction
The world has completely changed from this historic pandemic... Missionary work will never be the same. It has been so cool to see what we are doing differently to meet the needs of everyone we are teaching and to see the ways we are trying to find new people to teach! Facebook work has been so much fun, making content for our page and all that ESL stuff is just so exciting! I know that the Lord has pushed a new direction to find new ways of doing things, and I am loving following the guidance of the spirit to do it the way He wants us to!


I know that this is truly God's work. I love every day that the future brings, and I'm a little shook. I've already passed 11 months... 

Loves, Ji, Elder Giles



Comments