Out of quarantine!! Happy Chinese New Year!

 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY - HAPPY (CANADIAN) FAMILY DAY


Update: my companion is now over his stomach flu! We are out and about! The weather is getting warmer (-15 vs -40 the past 4 weeks). Life is GRAND.

Our friends Emmanuel and Ibinabo should be getting baptized this weekend so that's exciting! And 2 more of our friends just got put on a date (by that same bishop) for March 20th!! This area is going crazy... 

Just ordered a nice new suit from Indochino, made to fit!

I got accepted to BYU this week too! Beyond excited to follow in the footsteps of my parents. Can't wait to see what the future holds down there.

Also, the big TWO ZERO is coming up! Catch me on Wednesday:)))

But yea, not much of a crazy update since my companion spent the whole week in bed and I just did all I could using technology (which is honestly quite a bit).

The work progresses!

2 Nephi 12:2

And it shall come to pass in the last days when the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it.

(find Utah)

Much love
Elder Giles



Comments