Jesus耶稣Loves爱You你



What up Family and Friends! Happy June 10th! Another week that absolutely FLEW by! I'll tell you all about a pretty wack experience this week but other than that, this week has been super good. Finally got started on the ESL page 'revamp', Elder Kato made a pretty sweet video for us, if you haven't seen it, go check it out!


Also made a pretty sweet video for our Mandarin page where we throw rice in the air, slow the video down, and it says "耶稣爱你", "Jesus Loves You". Go check that one out too! 


Now for the TRAGIC experience I had this week... Thursday morning I got out of bed and knelt to pray. I have developed a bad habit of popping my neck in the mornings. So, I unknowingly twisted my neck at the wrong angle. I heard a slight crack and felt a jolt of pain down my spine. I slowly laid flat on the ground and prayed the pain would go away. Laying there for an hour, unable to move, I texted a member I knew that was a Chiropractor in the South (WHAT ARE THE ODDS I KNOW A MEMBER CHIROPRACTOR). He pretty much knew what I had done and told me to come to his office ASAP. So, Elder Zhong (hasn't driven in over 3 months) drove me down, in the most bumpy car ride of my life lol! Brother Ausmus (Chiropractor dude) was amazed at my immobility to move my neck and my right shoulder. He explained that what I had was called an "Acute Torticollis", basically a nerve gets pinched and the brain locks up all the muscles on one side. He made a few slight adjustments in my atlas bone to take some stress off the nerves. Gave me a bottle of BioFreeze and we were on our way. 2 days later we went back in to make a few more adjustments and boom, I was healed. Everything is all good now I think, I'm so glad I knew someone so ready and able to help me right away! I know the Lord is watching over me every step of the way.

President Spencer W. Kimball explained: “God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs”
My testimony of that was strengthened this week. God watches over and commonly sends people to help us in times of need. Thank you Dr. Ausmus for being there for me, and thank you to all the people out there that are constantly looking for ways to bless me and my family!

Jesus Loves You!
Elder Giles

Comments