Still goin!



Hey everyone! This week went by in the blink of an eye... Elder Zhong and I are crazy busy with online member appointments, english lessons, Facebook work and training! The work progresses more and more everyday.

I just wanted to share a quick scripture of hope with all of you!

Mosiah 24:13–14  
“Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage. And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.”  

I know I say it pretty much every week, but times are crazy right now!! We are all in unprecedented times. This is a time more than ever to turn to the Lord for guidance and comfort. He has promised us that he will ease the burdens upon our shoulders. Even so much that we won't be able to feel them!

1 Thessalonians 3:7
Therefore, brethren, we were comforted over you in all our affliction and distress by your faith:

Stay faithful! The Lord will provide a way as you look to him. LOVE YOU ALL:)

Lastly, yesterday I experienced my first loss. My Grandpa Bowthorpe has taken his last breath in this mortal world and passed on to continue on the next part of his journey. I have never lost anyone in my family before so all this is a little bit foreign to me. I find peace and comfort knowing that the Plan of Salvation is true. I know that I will get to see my Grandpa again someday. Families are ordained of God and they are forever. 

I'm so grateful for such a great example of life-long discipleship that he showed to me and everyone around him. He pushed and worked hard through the last 14 years of suffering from his stroke. It is sad but also peaceful to know that his suffering is over. 

"In the premortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshipped God as their Eternal Father and accepted His plan by which His children could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of eternal life. The divine plan of happiness enables family relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave. Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally." 
(The Family: A Proclamation to the World)

I know that God loves his children and that he provided a plan for us. Please keep my family in your prayers! Thank you all for the love and support.


Comments